Department of University Lands
Planning, Design and Management
THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA RECREATIONAL PROGRAM
The next date for bidding is July 11, 2017.
Recreational Use License Bid Instructions
- Click on the link to the property map to browse available property. Please pay close attention to the differences between Recreation Only tracts and Recreation including hunting tracts.
- Use the recreational property list to aid in determining the total number of acres in a tract. There may be several parcels that are combined with the same name but the bid will be based on the total tract.
- Use the published Bid Form to submit a bid on each tract. If you wish to bid on multiple tracts, please use separate Bid Forms for each tract.
- Official Bid opening at 1:30 p.m. (CDT) on July 11, 2017, at the Office of Land Management, 401 Queen City Avenue, on the University campus, Tuscaloosa, Alabama. All bids must be received in the Office of Land Management prior to the bid opening time, to be considered. If a bid is mailed, the bid should be posted in sufficient time to insure its receipt prior to the bid submission deadline of 1:30 p.m. (CDT), July 11, 2017. The mailing address for bid submission is the Office of Land Management & Real Estate Services, The University of Alabama, Box 870176, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0176. Mailed bids should be marked “Recreational Bid 7-2017 – ___________ (County and Tract) in the lower left-hand corner of the envelope for bid security. Bid forms can be emailed to the following email address: email@example.com, or faxed to (205) 348-6737, but must be received by the deadline of 1:30 p.m. (CDT), July 11, 2017.
- If you have questions or problems, please contact the Office of Land Management& Real Estate Services at (205) 348-6462.
Mark F. Beeler, R. F.
Contact the University of Alabama,
Office of Land Management:
Office of Land Management
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0176
Phone: (205) 348-6462
Disclaimer: The University of Alabama makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, about this website or its content or about the accuracy or currency of any information or maps about the tracts provided by this website or representatives of the Board of Trustees of The University of Alabama. The tract information and maps are solely offered as a convenience to aid prospective bidders in deciding whether or not to submit a bid for the recreational rights on a tract. Maps and tract information is subject to change without prior notice. None of the material, information or content on this website shall serve as or create a contract between The University of Alabama and any person or entity accessing and using the website.